Choosing the right insurance coverage for your scuba business is never an easy task. To find good coverage at the right price, you need to ask the proper questions so you can select the best plan to protect your underwater business.
At SDI, we are happy to offer the diving industry businesses a chance to secure quality insurance without the hassle. Below you will find insurance offering for Instructors:
- Reduced Professional Liability Premiums, for entry-level training.
- Optional coverage for Technical Activities and Rebreather training
- Option to include training equipment “product” liability
Another key factor to remember: There’s never any charge for Additional Insured’s or for certificates. Add to that ZERO deductible for liability claims and defense of lawsuits, and you will see why we feel we are bringing you the best insurance available.
As always, Dive Facility and Dive Vessel Insurance are also available. Here are just a few highlights of the Vessel Insurance.
- Full Hull & Machinery coverage including Windstorm / Hurricane coverage
- Operating & Passenger liability to $10 million limits
- In-water passenger liability (Dive, Snorkel, Kayak etc., activities) available
- Can include all Dive Instruction / Supervision staff and activities at significant savings
- Crew Coverage (Jones Act) available for both on board and in-water dive staff
You can sign up now online at: http://www.wrsdi.com/professional-liability.php
When you purchase all of your business insurance through our agency, we can ensure that you have no coverage gaps or redundant coverage, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to focus on what’s important… growing your business!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, trust and to be your Training Agency of choice.
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information about Insurance for your business, please contact:
Tel: 888.778.9073 | 207.729.4201