Diving in CONTAMINATED WATER is a vast and complex topic. DUI’s program is based on our 49 years of industry experience keeping divers protected in some of the world’s harshest environments.
DUI’s Dive Ops program is conducted as part of the annual DUI Drysuit Demo Tour. The workshop gives Dive Teams access to equipment and training to keep them safe. The workshop also provides tips on grant writing, the ability to network with other teams, as well as the opportunity to TEST DIVE the equipment.
“ERDI™ programs are a great fit for these events,” stated Brian Carney, President of ERDI. “Our participation will give us the opportunity to visit with Teams at the most important level…at the water’s edge,” he further stated.
To learn more about ERDI™ including the eLearning modules available please visit www.tdisdi.com or call 207.729.4201.
To learn more about the DUI events please visit www.DUIDiveOps.com.
Here is a schedule of events available as of this publishing:
- Mar 9 – San Diego, CA – La Mesa Community Center
- Mar 30 – Pelham, AL – Dive Alabama
- May 4 – Gloucester, MA – Stage Fort Park
- May 18 – Bethlehem, PA – Dutch Springs
- Aug 10 – Mukilteo, WA – Lighthouse Park
- Sept 7 – Ottawa, OH – Gilboa Quarry
- Sept 21 – Metropolis, IL – Mermet Springs
- Oct 19 – Rawlings, VA – Lake Rawlings
- Nov 2 – Chiefland, FL – Manatee Springs
- Nov 9 – Terrell, TX – Clear Springs Scuba Park