UWJ Issue 26 is ready for download. If you have not subscribed, simply sign in and create an account (takes just a few minutes and it’s FREE).
This issue of Underwater Journal dives into some great features including:
- Two giant species of Manta Rays – A researcher studying giant mantas finds that one of the oceans’ most enigmatic symbols has in fact a secret twin; proving it took six years of hard work, much of it accomplished with limited logistical and financial support, in an environment that offered little understanding or sympathy for her cause.
- Bonaire and why it is still a divers’ paradise – It’s an infatuation that has spanned nearly three decades, and continues to grow. Familiarity has not brought complacency; instead, there always seems to be some new wrinkle in the relationship that keeps things fresh and exciting.
- United Caribbean &Sea Emperor – Entertaining a Double Header Wreck Dive on the Broward/Palm Beach County Line
- Sea Trial: KISS GEM Semi-Closed Rebreather – Exploring the world of gas efficiency through semi-closed rebreather technology.
- Diving the island of St. Lucia – St. Lucia is the sort of island that travelers to the Caribbean dream about – a small, lush tropical gem that still manages to stay relatively apart from tourism’s more trodden paths.
There’s much more to enjoy and learn, get your FREE magazine today. Don’t forget, UWJ is iPad compatible to download and save in iBooks.
This is YOUR MAGAZINE with lots of benefits. We appreciate your support and encouragement! Enjoy, and please let us know what you think.
Underwater Journal is the official publication of SDI/TDI/ERDI
Download issue 26 here: download.
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information please contact: