Dear Facility Owner,
On behalf of everyone at SDI, TDI and ERDI, we thank you for your loyal support in 2014.
This year marks 20 years since TDI first appeared on the scene. Over the course of the last 20 years we have made it our mission to support the dive centers first – as they are the backbone of our industry. We still follow our business model of supporting the dive centers and understand that our success is borne out of your success.
While training organizations have experienced a loss of stability here and there, I will pledge to you that we are as rock solid as ever. Renew with us for 2015 and in return we offer you the following:
- Stability in your training organization. We are a close family-type company with extensive experience in the many diverse fields of diving; we truly are a global company serving you at the local level.
- Top customer service. Prompt, professional, pleasant service is what you can expect from us. Our American-based organization prides itself on listening to and assisting our dealers and members.
- Profitability. Our competitive prices are backed by great products. And we have 24 eLearning programs that can make you money 24/7! As the first agency to adopt eLearning back in 2000, we have developed and combined learning techniques that allow you to produce high-quality divers.
- Great facility support. Our aim is to support the dive centers and their business, we promote you first. Expect us as an agency to protect your business while we assist you in growing it. In the end, we want to ensure your success.
- Cutting edge technology. We are a company of “firsts” in the dive industry; eLearning, Solo Diver, the fastest growing Public Safety agency, and the use of dive computers from the get-go are just a few things we instilled in the industry. And all these ideas came from listening to you!
Working together in 2015 will be crucial for the success of your business and ours. Whether you have been with us for the last 20 years or the last 20 minutes – we look forward to working with you and your facility in a partnership of educating more divers while growing the sport and business we all love.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to working with you in 2015. Please take this time to renew your facility membership. If you have already renewed, thank you, no further action is needed.
Brian Carney – Brian.Carney@tdisdi.com
RENEW YOUR FACILITY MEMBERSHIP TODAY!!
ONLINE Renewal Option:
- Go to https://www.tdisdi.com
- Use your username and password to login as a “Facility Administrator”
- Click on the “Facility Tools” menu and choose “Renew Facility”
- Follow each step:
- Accept the Facility Agreement
- Update your facility member affiliations (the members that are affiliated with the selected facility)
- Review your facility ratings
- Finish your renewal
PAPER Renewal Option:
- Fill out the enclosed application and return to us by any of the following methods:
- Mail to:
1321 SE Decker Ave,
Stuart, FL 34994
- Fax to: 877/436-7096
- Email to: WorldHQ@tdisdi.com
Important!! Members of your FACILITY must also renew their membership.
Please note: Facilities that are outside the Americas, please contact your Regional Office to renew your membership.