Few dive professionals have a background as diverse and extensive as Harry’s. Among his accomplishments, Harry has:
- Operated dive retail and resort operations in the eastern Caribbean, Florida, the Midwest, California and Hawaii.
- Worked at the international headquarters of NAUI, PADI and SDI/TDI/ERDI
- Created diver training materials for NAUI, PADI, SSI, NOAA, NSS-CDS, NASE, NOAA and, of course, SDI, TDI and ERDI.
- Served on the Boards of Directors of both NSS-CDS and NACD.
- Trained over 1,000 dive instructors and an even greater number of divers.
- Captained or crewed diver charters for over 10,000 divers.
- Logged over 8,000 dives — more than half of them in underwater caverns and caves.
For the past several years, Harry has worked primarily in video production, putting to work skills developed under the tutelage of master videographer Wes Skiles. He currently serves as a consultant to International Training, holding several SDI/TDI Instructor ratings including Full Cave Instructor Evaluator. He most recently co-authored the SDI/TDI Sidemount Diver manual with Pete Nawrocky.