ERD Instructor Course
ERDI World Headquarters
1321 SE Decker Ave,
Stuart, FL 34994
The ERD Instructor course is the next step in the ERDI professional realm; it prepares and teaches candidates to conduct ERD tender, ERD I, ERD II, and ERD Supervisor courses under the guidance of an ERD Instructor Trainer.
Who this course is for:
- Any Department team member/personal who provides training for team members at the diving and non-diving levels.
What can you expect to learn:
- How to teach public safety diving
- Risk-Benefit analysis
- Assembling and training an operational dive team
- Anatomy of a public safety diving accident
What’s in it for you:
- A comprehensive understanding of teaching public safety diving in a standardized manner from an internationally recognized organization.
ERD Instructor minimum requirements:
- Watermanship Skills including 800, 500 and 100 metre swims
- Demonstrate: tender skills, search patterns in blacked out conditions, lift bag skills,
- Delivery of academic, confined water, and open water presentations at instructor level quality