Places are still available on the following Instructor Trainer Workshops (ITW), conducted by HQ Staff in late 2009:
11-18 September 2009. (Headquarters) Topsham, Maine USA (contact Steve Moore via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1888 778 9073 ext 212)
19-26 September 2009. Rockwall, Texas, USA (contact Dennis Pulley via email@example.com or 1888 778 9073 ext 218)
19-26 October 2009. Hoodsport, Washington, USA (contact Shawn Harrison via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1888 778 9073 ext 215 )
Cost: The cost of the ITW is $3,000.00 US per person. A minimum $500.00 deposit is required upon application and the full balance is due thirty (30) days prior to the course. Cost includes Registration Fees, Instructor Trainer Manual and Standards & Procedures, Evaluation Slates, use of Cylinder & Weights (if requested) and pool fees. All other costs, including accommodation and transportation, are the responsibility of individual candidates.
- Minimum age is twenty-one (21) years old.
- Current Instructor rating for course in which IT status is requested.
- Certification of one hundred and fifty (150) SDI Divers (representing full spectrum of SDI courses).
- Current medical examination signed by a licensed Medical Practitioner (to be submitted after acceptance).
- 200 logged dives.
- Current instructor for at least two (2) years with no QA’s in the past 12 months.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
Application forms are available upon request from the HQ Training Department or nominated contact for each program.