We are hiring!!! Full time Multimedia / Graphic Artist position is available for immediate employment. Must be willing to work directly at the Jensen Beach office. Starting salary of $30,000 to $35,000 a year.
Title: Graphic Artist
Department: Technology & Development
Reports to: ITI Director, Technology & Development
- To graphically design, layout and make press and web ready education, marketing and corporate identity products consistent with established company image, priorities and budgets.
- Responsible for proper naming, management and archiving of digital and hardcopy files.
- Manage in-house printers and printing.
- Work with the coordinated Technology and Development team and act in a manner consistent with the team directives and objectives.
- Work with other departments and divisions as required in a professional and consistent manner.
- To assist the office staff in daily procedures when needed.
- Design covers, page layouts, record-keeping forms, sales flyers and other components for ITI training manuals, marketing and sales support materials.
- Work with the technology and development team to brainstorm and produce products.
- Design layout of print and digital forms in conjunction with other ITI departments/divisions.
- Generate original illustrations, charts, drawings and clip art.
- Prepare artwork for printing (digital prepress). Work with printers and other service providers to deliver products that meet their prepress expectations.
- Design layout of products used in marketing campaigns. Develop look of posters, brochures, catalogs, web pages and other material to reflect the current marketing theme and branding.
- Design layout of company image products. Develop look of letterhead, business cards, labels, envelopes and other “image” products, to reflect the current company image and branding.
- Prepare web graphics, pages, and other elements.
- Design animated graphics (GIF and FLA) for use in video and web productions.
- Work with other development/graphics/marketing team members to design consistent materials.
- Design layout of newsletters and other periodic ITI print and digital publications.
- Prepare artwork for sales to international centers. Create artwork requested by international centers.
- Scan photos and documents.
- Design graphics, logos and other artwork for T-shirts, hats, posters, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Assist with development and implementation of Marketing Plans. Provide input to implementation of marketing plans, and direction to development of marketing products.
- Design logos and trademarks.
- Assist department team members with software use and special functions.
- Capture, edit and organize original photos for use in ITI print and digital materials.
- Provide office support for the operations team on an as needed basis.
- Maintain Art Files.
- Maintain Disk Files and backups.
- Design internal forms.
Expert Level Proficiency:
- Macintosh Computer with Mac OS10.xx
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Hgher
- Adobe InDesign CS3 And Higher
- Adobe Illustrator/Four Color, Vector Output Design
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Microsoft Office 2007 and higher
- Microsoft Power Point
- Knowledge of printing requirements (prepress)
- Knowledge of printing systems (Laser, Color Laser, Large Format)
- Email (MS Outlook/Entourage)
- Apple RDC
- Adobe Flash and AS 2.0-3.0
- Digital Capture Devices and Software (Scanners, Digital Cameras)
- HTML and CSS (General understanding of their mechanics.)
- Outstanding Time Management Skills
- Ability to Read Between the Lines
- Thinks Outside the Box while Remaining within it
- Strong Understanding of Time vs. Quality
- Always Looking to Improve (Personally and Professionally)
- Ability to work with REMOTE team members on a consistent basis.
- Assist other team members with design and layout.
- Provide design and graphics input on a variety of project styles and outputs.
Internal / External Cooperation:
- Insure that projects, tasks and objectives meet or exceed requirements and timelines.
- Sets examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and work habits.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- 1-3 Years Professional (Digital) Graphic Design.
- Full time hourly at the office M-F 9am-6pm hour lunch.
- Experience with the recreation industry and/or dive agencies a plus.
Benefit and compensation
- TBD DOE
- 1 week PTO (Paid Time Off) First Year