International Training (TDI, SDI, ERDI, PFI, and First Response Training International) is growing its Product Development team and looking for people who are passionate about SCUBA diving and graphic design.
As a multimedia artist with International Training, you will work closely with other departments and develop ideas from concept to creation on a wide variety of projects to be presented in both digital and printed formats. Being a part of a select team means you will have the opportunity to influence creative designs seen by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Along with creating new products, you will work on developing translated materials, marketing promotions, web assets and promotional products like clothing and flyers. An eye for detail and organizational skills are crucial for this environment.
Please note, the position is in-house in our Stuart, Florida office.
It is the task of Product Development to create new materials and update existing courses while supporting our Marketing and Business Development departments.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Creating a variety of web or print graphics for educational or advertising purposes Reviewing & approving product for print production
- Implementing materials edits to print / digital courses
- Laying out & reviewing printed manuals in a variety of languages
- Communicating with Regional Offices to develop translated courses
- Communicating with departments on company wide and individual goals
- Assisting with photography or videography shoots
- Organize and properly store digital files
- Plan for translated product releases & develop efficient processes for new product translation Uphold Brand Identity Guidelines
What we’re looking for
- A passion for diving and the underwater world.
- Water/nature lover is a must – diver is a plus.
- Familiarity with basic design concepts and terminology.
- Adobe suite expertise is necessary – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Acrobat Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain new processes
- Basic HTML is a plus.
- Video and Audio/Video experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the following programs are helpful but not required: gmail, Outlook, Slack, MS Office, Trello, Jira, Dropbox, WordPress, MemoQ
- Health Insurance (US-Based Only)
- 401K program (US-Based Only)
- PTO and holiday vacations
- Ability to develop contacts in every facet of the scuba industry
- Working for a creative team that values your opinion
- Continuing education benefits
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you – share your thoughts on:
- What creative programs do you enjoy working with the most?
- What’s the achievement in your life you’re most proud of? Or embarrassed by? (either one is fine – totally up to you!)
We are not looking for a novel here – just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!
Our Hiring Process
We have a more thorough hiring process than most businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a mis-hire is enormous for both an individual and a company. Our process consists of a couple of interviews, an analysis of your career history, and final reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skillset and strengths.
This position reports to: Leadership Team
Apply to: email@example.com
Location: Stuart, FL