Web Designer & Graphic Artist
Help us take International Training to the next level!
We are looking for a smart, hungry and creative web designer who has a passion for developing digital marketing campaigns and creating engaging and valuable online content to drive growth for our international brands.
Your passion for designing killer campaigns that generate leads and customer growth through compelling design and development, valid markup and online metrics will be essential to the success of this position.
Looking for “A Players”
International Training is looking for an “A player” — we are looking for someone special. Is this position the right opportunity for you? See below and let us know.
- Do you have a passion for creating great marketing content, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results?
- Can you design visually compelling content? We are looking for top-level web designers
- Do you stay on the cutting edge of internet marketing and design trends?
- Have you used data to improve business content?
- Are you looking for a place to learn and challenge yourself every day?
- Do you have a passion for technology and creative marketing?
- Are you a certified scuba diver or interested in becoming a diver? Here’s your chance if not.
Yes? Awesome, we want to meet you!
Web Designer and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Create awesome visual web design campaigns with proper HTML and CSS markup
- Manage wordpress blogs for our 4 agencies
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns and make informed bidding decisions to maximize ROI
- Weekly newsletter distribution
- Google Analytics (GA)
- Design engaging micro content from our library of courses and blog posts to repurpose
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Translates GA data into recommendations and plans for revising web presence
- Tradeshow management and vendor management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Internet Marketing background
- SEO, PPC, web analytics (webmaster/GA)
- Facebook Ad Manager
- YouTube Advertising
- Strong Design Skills
- Photoshop is a must
- Adobe Creative Suite
- User Interface Design and User Experience
Our Hiring Process
We have a more thorough hiring process than most small businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a miss-hire is enormous on both an individual and a company. Our process consists of a couple interviews, an analysis of your career history, skills test and a final reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skill set and strengths.
How to Apply
Please begin your application process by submitting your cv/resume and a coherent cover letter about why you are a good fit for SDI/TDI/ERDI below.
This position reports to: Marketing Director
Apply to: email@example.com
Location: Stuart, FL