On behalf of everyone at SDI, TDI and ERDI, we thank you for your loyal support in 2014.
Over the past two decades, our members have helped guide us through the different innovations that have reshaped the scuba industry. You have provided us with the information needed to always think outside the box … and we have listened.
Over the course of 2014, we set numerous goals and tasks to help support your business. Here are just a few of them:
- We have invested heavily in promotional materials to help you fortify the branding of the agency or agencies that you instruct.
- Over the last 12 months we have focused our attention on SDI-TDI’s global brand, increasing our translations in Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- 2014 has also seen our biggest change – the re-launch of our website in HTML, a universal language that allows all systems and devices to access our site. Ordering products, student registration, and all 24 eLearning programs can be accessed from any device, tablet, laptop or PC. This is HUGE!
- But most of all, we have strived to continue working hard for you to have the best experience and service with your training organization. Whether it is speaking with our Operations, Training, Regional Offices, Sales, or Shipping Department; we pledge to you that our responses will be precise, prompt and friendly. You deserve to work with an agency that looks after your best interest, and treats you right.
These are just a handful of the exciting projects that we have had the privilege to introduce to you in 2014. While others continue to offer you programs with little value – we aim to develop and produce the curriculums that work for you.
We look forward to working with you in 2015. It will be an exciting year and we encourage you to continue to let us know what we can do to assist you with your business and training needs.
Please take this time to renew your membership and start enjoying all the benefits of being an active member with the most trusted and personable dive training agency in the business. If you have already renewed, thank you, no further action is needed.
Brian Carney – Brian.Carney@tdisdi.com
So what do you have to do to take advantage of all of these exciting options? Renew for 2015.
ONLINE Renewal Option:
- Go to https://www.tdisdi.com
- Use your username and password
- Select your login level (located at the top of the page “Select Login Level”)
- Click the “TOOLS” tab
- Click “MEMBER TOOLS”
- “RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP”
- Click “MEMBER TOOLS”
PAPER Renewal Option:
- Fill out the application and return to us by any of the following methods:
- Mail to:
1321 SE Decker Ave,
Stuart, FL 34994
- Fax to: 877/436-7096
- Email to: WorldHQ@tdisdi.com
Please note: Members that are outside the Americas, please contact your Regional Office to renew your membership.