2017 Facility Renewals
Dear Facility Owner,
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business in 2016. We hope your year was successful, productive, and profitable. We would like to continue being a part of your plans and be there with you in 2017 to offer solutions and continued support for your needs.
Renew your facility membership with us and we pledge to offer the following for 2017:
- Top customer service. Prompt, professional, pleasant service is what you can expect from us. As a company of divers and dive professionals, we understand your needs and our job is to provide you with answers.
- Making money. Yes, we want YOU to make money. We get paid after you get paid, so this philosophy works well for us. Our competitive prices are backed by fantastic up-to-date products as well as options that fit your business model. You want value and we provide that.
- Expose you on social media and throughout the web – wait, this is a good thing! People are constantly online looking for information so they can make an educated decision about where to go and what to buy. Allow us to better promote you.
- Top marketing tips and business solutions to help you climb to the top of local internet search results. We want your customers to find you, not your competitors. We have the tools needed to assist you in online visibility so your customers can find you 24/7. Let us help you market yourself and your facility in 2017 by joining our ongoing webinar series.
- Cutting edge technology. It is about keeping things simple and affordable while providing you and your customers a friendly experience. ELearning on any mobile device and digital c-cards that cost you and your divers absolutely nothing; no need to download apps, sign up for websites, or pay up for something that should be free.
If you have ideas and suggestions, share them with us – we want to ensure that we are not only sending you the right message to enhance your business growth, but we are listening to your needs as well.
Please take this time to renew your facility membership agreement. If you have already renewed, no further action is needed and we appreciate your business.
Thank you again – we look forward to working with you in 2017.
How to Renew for 2017
Important!! Professional Members must also renew their membership.
Please note: Facilities that are outside the Americas, please contact your Regional Office to renew your membership.
How to Renew Your Facility Membership for 2017
- Open your internet browser and go to www.tdisdi.com.
- Log into your profile and choose the “Facility Administrator” level from the “Select login level” dropdown menu.
- Select the “TOOLS” tab.
- Select “RENEW DIVE CENTERS” under the Facility Tools list.
- Follow each step:
- Select your dive center from the dropdown menu.
- Read and accept the Facility Agreement.
- Update your facility member affiliations (members that hold a professional affiliation with your facility).
- Review your facility ratings.
- Verify dive center information.
- Verify billing information and click “SUBMIT”.
Paper Renewal Option: If you would like to request a paper application, please call us at 888.778.9073 or email WorldHQ@tdisdi.com.