An Instructor Trainer Workshop (ITW) is planned for Orlando, Florida between 04-11 October 2010. The program is open to eligible instructors from SDI, TDI & ERDI and will be hosted by Dayo SCUBA, an SDI/TDI 5 Star Professional Development Center located at 723 Executive Drive, Winter Park, FL 32789
Click here for an application form complete with additional information about the program (also available on request from the HQ Training Department).
- Minimum age is twenty-one (21) years old.
- Current Instructor rating for course in which IT status is requested.
- Certification of one hundred and fifty (150) SDI Divers* (representing full spectrum of SDI courses).
- Current medical examination signed by a licensed Medical Practitioner (submitted after acceptance).
- 200 logged dives.
- Current instructor for at least two (2) years with no QA’s in the past 12 months.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.