International Training Keeps Growing
What comes to mind when people describe a diver training organization as:
- Having a history of being first with innovations?
You probably think of International Training (ITI), the parent company of SDI, TDI, ERDI and First Response Training International. But, if you freedive, you might also think of Performance Freediving International (PFI). PFI shares ITI’s philosophy of outside-the-box thinking and high standards.
ITI’s mission is providing dive professionals with the best programs and materials. This is why we’ve added a new element to our family of agencies. Doing so helps our members offer an even greater range of products and services.
A history of innovation
Beginning with the launch of Technical Diving International (TDI) in 1994, ITI has found several ways to be different and better.
- TDI is the world’s largest and most respected technical diver training agency. TDI offers more courses and more options than anyone else. We set the bar for rebreather, overhead environment and mixed-gas decompression diving.
- in 1998, we broke new ground with Scuba Diving International (SDI). Doing so helped dispel long-held myths about solo diving, dive computers and eLearning.
- In 2002, ITI launched Emergency Response Diving International. Today you will find ERDI courses taught in local, state and federal police, fire and public-safety departments. ERDI courses are also available in over 15 countries around the world.
- At DEMA 2018, ITI launched First Response Training International. First Response Training provides dive professionals with the latest and most up-to-date materials for CPR, AED, O2 administration and bloodborne pathogens training. Equally important, it gives our members the ability to compete in an arena far larger than just diving.