TDI/SDI Holds Dealer Conference/Workshop
Earlier this month, TDI/SDI hosted 12 dive centers at headquarters for our first-ever Dealer Conference. The objective of this conference was to help our dealers understand the importance of marketing, have roundtable discussions about what is working well and what we could do better as their training agency, and help them plan their exit strategies.
Before the dealers arrived, we audited all their websites to see where each of their businesses lined up regarding web presence. When everyone arrived, our marketing team, led by Darren Pace, dove right into their websites and showed them how they could make small improvements to produce large results. From there, we covered a variety of workshops and topics:
- Roundtable with Brain Carney (President) and Cris Merz (Vice President – Sales)
- Report and Analyze Workshop: used web and social traffic to track their growth with Google Analytics – Darren Pace (Director of Marketing)
- Business Manager account setup on Facebook – Marketing Team
- Targeted ad creation on Facebook – Marketing Team
- Google Adwords keywords to enable continued higher rankings on Google – Marketing Team
- Importance of customer service and how it applies to business success – Stephanie Miele (COO)
- Facebook ad results
- Tim Kinane (Guest Speaker) to talk to the group about where they are with their business strategy as an owner and how to properly plan an exit strategy for when they are ready.
- Instagram Overview Workshop – Marketing Team
- And more…
We had great feedback from the 12 dealers who joined us, and we have enough confidence in the event’s success to announce that we plan to make our dealer conference an annual event. We are currently working out the ideal dates for the next conference (aiming for January) and can’t wait to host as many dive shops as possible – regardless of agency affiliation.
Our business doesn’t succeed until your business succeeds. It is our goal to make you and your business as successful as possible. We will do this by assisting you with current marketing/sales resources, tips, and tricks, as well as overall business management advice and knowledge, to help you run your store with ease. We want to ensure you stay relevant in today’s retailing world based on how the digital marketing platforms have changed the way consumers do business.
Sign up below to get on the list for our 2019 Dealer Conference today, and we will keep you updated with all the details the moment they are released.
[contact-form-7 id=”134771″ title=”Dealer Conference Sign UP”]