Content Specialist / Marketing Assistant
International Training (TDI, SDI, ERDI, PFI, and First Response Training International) is growing its Marketing team and looking for people who are passionate about SCUBA diving, and international marketing.
As a Marketing Assistant / Content Specialist you will work closely with other departments at World Headquarters as well as a diverse global team. You will support the global marketing team while located in Stuart, Florida. Along with the marketing team you will be interacting with our headquarters-based staff and our global sales team. The Marketing team creates multimedia assets for a worldwide audience, creates strategic plans for our business initiatives
and implements those plans while reporting on their successes. You will have an impact on every step of that process in this position. An eye for detail and organizational skills are crucial for this environment. Please note, the position is in-house at our world headquarters office in Stuart, Florida.
It is the task of Marketing Department to create and communicate our company message and grow our audience. You will be directly supporting our Product and Business Development departments.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing social media posts on multiple platforms.
- Creating a variety of web or print graphics for educational or advertising purposes
- Creating a variety of video-based media for educational or advertising purposes
- Reviewing & approving social media posts for publishing
- Reviewing and editing emailed newsletters
- Communicating with departments on companywide and individual goals
- Assisting with photography or videography shoots
- Assisting with the audio / visual needs of live recordings and planned shoots
- Organize and properly store digital files
- Help develop and implement annual and periodic strategic marketing
- Uphold Brand Identity Guidelines
What we’re looking for
- A passion for diving and the underwater world.
- Water/nature lover is a must – diver is a plus.
- Familiarity with basic design concepts and terminology.
- Social Media expertise a must – Meta, AdWords, Tik Tok, etc.
- Experience using CRM software highly beneficial- Hubspot
- Adobe suite expertise is beneficial – Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain new processes
- Basic HTML is a plus.
- Video and Audio/Video experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the following programs are helpful but not required: Gmail, Outlook, Slack, MS
- Office, Trello, Jira, Dropbox, WordPress
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance (US-Based Only)
- 401K program (US-Based Only)
- PTO and holiday vacations
- Ability to develop contacts in every facet of the scuba industry
- Working for a creative team that values your opinion
- Continuing education benefits
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you – share your thoughts on:
- What excites you about marketing?
- What skillset are you currently taking time to learn?
- What’s the achievement in your life you’re most proud of? Or embarrassed by? (Either one is fine – totally up to you!)
Our Hiring Process
We have a more thorough hiring process than most businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a mis-hire is enormous for both an individual and a company. Our process consists of a couple of interviews, an analysis of your career history, and final reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skillset and strengths.
This position reports to: Leadership Team
Apply to: email@example.com
Location: Stuart, FL