Get a Quote Now – Professional Liability Insurance for Dive Professionals, Facilities, and Dive Vessels in North America.
Insurance can be complicated. Many times, it’s hard to know which insurance product is better than the other. Sometimes it’s hard to know which is right for you. Here is a short list of benefits consumers will see by insuring with First Dive / Owl Underwriting.
- Worldwide Program offering in parts of the world that were previously inaccessible by domestic retail brokers
- Primary liability coverage limits of $2 million instead of $1 million will ensure you have the limit you need in the event of a claim and at a very affordable cost.
- Coverage is accessible online. No more waiting for your instructor’s insurance package or certificates!
- Premium financing is available as are online credit card payments.
- You are the Named Insured on your policy, unlike some of the competitors who make you pay for a policy in their name
- 140 years of combined insurance experience and over 50 years of combined dive experience within our group.
- Online system results in effortless turnaround of policy documents and certificates.
- Competitive rates for double the liability limit.
- Clear retroactive dates on all Claims Made Coverages.
- Worldwide Coverage.
- Technical Options are available and easily accessible.
- Coverage for more than one dive training organizations programs is easily provided
- A full offering of Property and Casualty coverages are available to compliment your underwater liability and Dive Travel E&O needs.
- Coverage flexibility on your dive facility package allows you to buy what you need
- Buying Underwater Liability for your Dive Staff all on one policy keeps you in control of Retroactive Dates and knowing who’s covered, when and for what
- We use one of the most recognizable wordings in the industry backed by years of legal precedent
- Cover your dive staff for Underwater Liability on the same policy as your vessel or vessels
- P&I policies start at $2 million instead of $1 million
- Crew Liability coverage is available for onboard crew and crew while diving
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ’s here » or watch a recorded Q&A Webinar below.