Dear Valued Member,
On behalf of everyone at SDI, TDI, and ERDI, we would like to say thank you for an excellent 2018. We aren’t stopping. We aren’t slowing down. We have a new drive of energy and we want to thank you for giving it to us. As our members and facilities, you are the motivation that keeps us going and we are extremely thankful for your support in our success over the last 12 months. This year has brought International Training to yet another level of growth that we have not seen before. In return, we shall continue to fulfill our commitment to you by offering the best in customer support and services this industry has to offer. In addition, we have continued our pledge to provide you with new programs and products to help you and your business grow.
Over the course of 2018, we set numerous goals and tasks to help support your business. Here are just a few of them:
- Knowledgeable Staff. You want answers and you need them in a timely manner. You order product and you need it within a certain time frame. You need assistance with business solutions and in today’s world of real-time sales and marketing, you need furtherance today, not yesterday. As a company of divers and dive professionals, we understand your business demands and our priority is to provide you with the service you need to ensure your success.
- First Response Training International. Launching a fourth organization to join SDI, TDI, and ERDI, to cover the demand for first aid training that is industry compliant, is one of our greatest achievements. State-of-the-art programs with manuals and eLearning components will allow you to take your knowledge and business outside the dive industry and engage with new business and financial opportunities. FIND OUT HOW TO GET UPDATED! Contact your Regional Manager or World HQ.
- Translations. Over the last 12 months, we have focused our attention on global branding by increasing our translations in over 15 languages. Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, and Dutch are a few languages that have been added to our curriculum this year alone. 2018 has seen over 100 translations in different products, forms, slates, and other materials.
- eLearning. Our Marketing and IT departments spent months streamlining the eLearning sign-up process to make your students have a much better user experience, while at the same time making the process more inviting for new potential customers. Get more signups and increase your business with a system that is designed to do a better job capturing your leads.
- Dealer Conference. After the successful launch of our Business Resource Library last year, we took marketing and business development one step closer to your front door. Our Dealer Conference at World HQ is a two-day program that focuses on hands-on workshops designed to keep your digital marketing and social media presence relevant in today’s world. Not only were dealers able to grow as business owners but the added value of networking among their peers brought new levels of benefit to the event. Sign up today for 2019’s Dealer Conference in Stuart, Florida.
- New Products and Courses. Snorkel, Scuba Discovery, and Inactive Diver are all new programs that were launched with a primary reason in mind; to grow your database with qualified leads. These affordable programs are designed to grow your business by dipping into a pool of non-divers or divers that have not been fully committed to scuba just yet. These programs, along with TDI’s Cavern Diver Course and the SDI Night and Limited Visibility’s eLearning component, are some of the new products launched in 2018.
- Stability. As a professional or business owner, you need to be selective of the organizations you choose to do business with. We understand that you have plenty of really great options out there for your training needs but there is one thing we can guarantee – stability. We aren’t going anywhere and don’t expect to see drastic transitions within our organization due to changes in top personnel or board members or turning over leadership due to buyouts from investment groups or larger corporations that have one thing in mind – making their own investors happy. You are our investors the moment you choose to do business with us and we plan on protecting that investment.
You deserve to work with an agency that looks after your best interests and treats you like a customer that brings value to the organization. We continue to work for you.
Please take this time to renew your membership and start enjoying all the benefits of being an active member with the most trusted and personable dive training agency in the business. If you have already renewed, no further action is needed.
We appreciate the opportunity for allowing us to earn your business in 2019.
President and CEO