After another successful TDI and Poseidon event (first one was in 2009), TDI is ready to pair up with Poseidon and do it again, and this time we are headed to the Midwest. If you are a current CCR instructor and have not yet qualified with the new Poseidon MKVI (the world’s first recreational rebreather), here is another opportunity for you to do so.
TDI, in conjunction with staff from Poseidon, will conduct an instructor crossover course for current CCR instructors on June 12rd & 13th at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee, IL. This is the perfect opportunity to meet HQ staff, Poseidon staff, and network with Closed Circuit Rebreather instructors, as well as the manufacturer.
The $295 course fee includes:
- Registration and certification fees
- Use of CCR during the course, including Sorb and gas
Participants will need to provide their own:
- Thermal protection for 57° F/14° C water
- Mask and Fins
- Provide proof of open water instructor certification
- Provide proof of CCR air diluent instructor rating
- Provide proof of Discovery CCR diver certification
- Provide a Certificate of completion of TDI online familiarization course (for non TDI members)
- Provide proof of a minimum of 10 hours on the Discovery (hours can be logged after course completion)
Dive Instructors will be qualified to train divers on the Poseidon MKVI upon completion of the course, provided they have 10 hours on the MKVI recreational rebreather.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Space is limited, so we recommend contacting TDI Headquarters today to reserve your space. Call us at 888-778-9073, outside North America call +1 207-729-4201. Or email us at email@example.com.
There will be similar events later in the year at Dutch Springs, Mermet Springs and Blue Hole in New Mexico! See you there.
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information, please contact: