Dress for the Occasion – The Versatility of Sidemount
One of the most attractive aspects of side-mount diving is the versatility of your gear configurations, allowing the diver to be comfortable and confident in their setup. We’ve illustrated 3 basic configurations to help visualize the idea of sidemount and the benefits that come along with it.
Whether you are diving a single tank, doubles or tech you will enjoy these mutual benefits of sidemount configurations.
- Lower profile for confined spaces
- Less drag with a more streamlined profile
- Easy trim
- Adjust the gear to your body shape
- Enter and exit the water with or without your tanks
- Easier access to valve(s), keeping it in-sight
- More manageable and less load bearing for disabled divers or divers with limited or restricted back and body movements
- Easier to carry your gear for longer distances
Additional benefits to diving sidemount with doubles or technical configurations include:
- All the points above
- Longer dives
- Redundant gas supply
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information, please contact our World Headquarters or your Regional Office.
Tel: 888.778.9073 | 207.729.4201
Laisser un commentaireRejoindre la discussion?
N'hésitez pas à contribuer !