SDI Instructor Crossovers : We Have YOU Covered – East and West coast!
Offer your customers MORE… Increase your employment opportunities… Broaden your market. The time had never been better to cross your dive leadership credentials over to the innovative SDI™, TDI™, ERDI™ team.
This spring you have three great opportunities at “local” dive shows: Beneath the Sea, in March, or the Bay Area Dive Show in San Jose, CA and The Northwest Dive and Travel Show in Tacoma, WA in April!
“In a recent diver survey, more than half the respondents told us that the current economic conditions were NOT going to stop them taking Continuing Education courses this year,” stated Cris Merz, National Sales Manager for Scuba Diving International™ (SDI™), Technical Diving International™ (TDI™) and Emergency Response Diving International™ (ERDI™).
“This is encouraging news,” he explained. “But it does underline how important it is to offer a full-slate of programs to your customers! And perhaps that’s part of the reason we have seen such a huge growth in the number of instructor crossovers to SDI, TDI and ERDI since DEMA!”
Now you can take full advantage of “a blockbuster deal” and complete YOUR leadership cross-over at Beneath the Sea (BTS), the Bay Area Dive Show or The Northwest Dive and Travel Show.
SDI, TDI and ERDI will be offering a full array of membership services and business opportunities for its members and other industry professionals at all three shows. The format will be the same for Beneath the Sea, in New Jersey, Bay Area Dive Show in San Jose, and The Northwest Dive and Travel Show in Tacoma.
On the Sunday of the NE and NW shows (March 29th in Secaucus and April 26th in Tacoma), and on Saturday, April 18 in San Jose, the family of agencies will offer the following:
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM – Members Update, complimentary to all SDI, TDI or ERDI Professional-Level Members
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Demonstration of In Store Certification Card and Diploma Printing System – Complimentary & Open to ALL Pro Member and Affiliate Dive Centers and their Staff.
- 10:00 AM – Noon – Leadership Level Crossover. Now Industry Professionals wishing to affiliate with the family of agencies (SDI, TDI and ERDI) can start the crossover process immediately with the NEW and extremely well received, On-Line Crossover Program. You can easily initiate the crossover and start your on-line familiarization and complete in person on at the shows. Instructor Level Crossover $399, Assistant Instructor crossover is $150 and Divemaster $100. (Leadership crossovers conducted at dive shows allow ALL specialties to be crossed over for this one low price.)
- The venue for BTS will be the Bergen Room at the Embassy Suites Hotel a few steps from the show floor.
- The location for the Bay Area Dive Show in San Jose and the Northwest Dive and Travel Show in Tacoma will be announced next week.
- To book your spot and to get your code to begin your online orientation today, call Cris Merz at 888-778-9073 today.
“One of the most common questions we receive about our crossover program is how can we afford to do it for so little money? Well in actuality when you figure out the value of the materials received in conjunction with the crossover itself, and factor in the additional value of membership, it is not a money maker! We look at it as an investment in our industry’s future,” stated Cris Merz.
“It simply underscores the base philosophy of our organization: we do not make money until our members do! That’s the business model that continues to bring us incredible growth and loyalty from our members,” Merz further stated.
Scuba Diving International™ (SDI™), Technical Diving International™ (TDI™) and Emergency Response Diving International™ (ERDI™), invite you to contact them today and explore how you can benefit from joining the group.
They take this opportunity to remind you…that they are a business solution and a true business partner that will not be out performed when it comes to giving you customer service and finding solutions to your certification needs.
Find out about more by contacting your local SDI, TDI, ERDI representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the SDI, TDI, ERDI customer service desk from 9am to 5pm EST at 1 207-729-4201.
This information brought to you by, Scuba Diving International™ (SDI™), the sport diving certification branch of the world’s largest technical diving agency, Technical Diving International™ (TDI™) and Emergency Response Diving International™ (ERDI™), the only global public safety certification agency. We are now also offering exclusively through our member facilities, Scuba Travel International™ (STI™) 25 years of dive travel experience a phone call away.
Others follow… SDI, TDI, ERDI lead!