The SDI Scubility Diver Program is designed to give physically disabled divers the necessary skills and techniques used to conduct open water dives in conditions similar to their training without the direct supervision of a SDI Scubility Instructor. However, some SDI Scubility divers require supervision of a qualified SDI Dive Buddy.
The SDI Scubility Diver Program takes a closer look at the techniques and equipment adjustments to meet a disabled divers needs allowing individuals to dive with safe diving practices.
The following courses are offered under the SDI Scubility Diver Program:
- Scubility Snorkel Diver Course
- Scubility Scuba Discovery Program
- Scubility Surface Buddy Program
- Scubility Open Water Diver
- Scubility Inactive Diver / Refresher Program
- Scubility Advanced Diver
- Scubility Diver Buddy Program