Summer is in full swing now and divers are ready to dive! TDI and Poseidon are ready to provide a new adventure to diving professionals so they can pass it onto their customers. This time we will be joining forces in the Midwest. If you are a current CCR instructor and have not yet qualified with the new Poseidon MKVI (the world’s first recreational rebreather), here is another opportunity to become qualified on the MKVI.
TDI, in conjunction with staff from Poseidon, will conduct an instructor crossover course for current CCR instructors on August 16th and 17th at Mermet Springs, Vienna IL. This is the perfect opportunity to meet the HQ staff, Poseidon staff and network with Closed Circuit Rebreather instructors and the manufacturer.
The course fee of $295 includes:
- Registration and certification fees
- Use of CCR during the course, including Sorb and gas
Participants would need to provide their own:
- Thermal protection for 54° F/12° C water
- Mask and Fins
- Provide proof of open water instructor certification
- Provide proof of CCR air diluent instructor rating
- Provide proof of Discovery CCR diver certification
- Provide a Certificate of completion of TDI online familiarization course (for non TDI members)
- Provide proof of a minimum of 10 hours on the Discovery (hours can be logged after course completion)
Dive Instructors will be qualified to train divers on the Poseidon MKVI upon completion of the course provided they have 20 hours on the MKVI recreational rebreather. Further, they will receive a $1,000.00 rebate issued by Poseidon towards the purchase of a MKVI.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Space is limited, so we recommend contacting TDI Headquarters today to reserve your space. Call us at 888-778-9073, outside North America call +1 207-729-4201. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a CCR diver or Instructor yet? TDI will be offering at the same time a five day course that runs divers through all user level knowledge and skills and then continues on into the instructor level knowledge and skills. At the end of the five days, participants will receive a TDI MKVI Air Diluent Diver certification. Diver’s wishing to go onto the instructor level will need to log 50 total hours on the MKVI. Contact Sean Harrison email@example.com for space and availability.
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information, please contact: