TDI Tech Party
The BIGGEST frigging party in the diving industry was a SUCCESS!
We recently held the diving industry’s largest party of the year. Held at Adobe Gila’s in Orlando, Florida, all industry leaders were in attendance.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our sponsors and industry partners who attended the party, donated prizes and helped to make this year’s party such a success.
The TDI Tech Party was held during the Diving Equipment and Marketing Association’s (DEMA) annual trade show, which is held at the Orange County Convention Center. The party gave us all the chance to relax and mingle during a long tradeshow week.
Party attendees were able to enjoy a variety of fun games as well as enter drawings for the chance to win some amazing prizes. A photo booth, complete with hats and props, was one of the highlights of the night. You can check out some of those shenanigans on our Facebook page.
There was also live music, drinks and a networking Bingo game. More than $15,000 in prizes were given away throughout the night. Nearly $10,000 in food and drinks, in the form of free-flowing margaritas, beer, and a buffet, that was enjoyed by all.
This event would not have been possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
TDI Tech Party sponsors and prizes include:
- Dive Rite & Shearwater- Optima Rebreather
- TekDive USA – Subgravity H3 Dive Computer
- Hollis – Hollis Dual SMS Sidemount Regulator Kit and a SMS 75 Sidemount System
- Innerspace – Swag such as hats and t-shirts
- Light Monkey – A 15 – 32 watt LED Canister Light
- Dive1stAid – Divemaster 1st Aid Kit and Earshield
- Fourth Element – Two Xenos Wetsuits and OceanPositive swimwear
- Deepsix – Two sets of fins, a back-up light and a canister light
- VideoRay – Swag such as hats, t-shirts and a bag
- Scuba Force – Custom fit Scuba Force Dry Suit
- Stuart Scuba – Free dive trip for four.