UWJ Issue 27 is ready for download. If you have not subscribed, simply sign in and create an account (takes just a few minutes and it’s FREE).
This issue of underwater journal dives into some great features including:
- Dive into History – Shattering the myth of the 200 ft breath hold diving barrier.
- Exploring Fiji’s Mystery Whale Cave – Through the process of carbon dating, we learned that the skeletal remains belonging to the largest of the four whales, whom we nicknamed Big Bird, was roughly 3,800 years old, placing the time of death during the age of the Egyptian Pharos.
- Shadows & Sunbeams – Paying a visit to Florida’s Manatee Springs
- Palau’s WOW Factor – Where is the best place in the world to scuba dive?
- Recognizing and Responding to Decompression Illness
There’s much more to enjoy and learn, get your FREE magazine today. Don’t forget, UWJ is iPad compatible to download and save in iBooks.
This is YOUR MAGAZINE with lots of benefits. We appreciate your support and encouragement! Enjoy, and please let us know what you think.
Underwater Journal is the official publication of SDI/TDI/ERDI.
Download Issue 27 here.
Contact SDI TDI and ERDI
If you would like more information about please contact: