Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line telephones; follow up on all customer service issues and concerns
- Enter certification data accurately and efficiently
- Sort and process new client information (including certifications and invoices)
- Generate sales orders and invoices in accounting software
- Process payment and track past due accounts
- Answer diving related questions and inquires.
- Outstanding telephone skills Strong attention to detail Working knowledge with MS Office Ability to multi-task Great organizational skills
- Must have great customer service Working knowledge of accounting software Peachtree a plus Dive leadership such as Dive Master, Assistant Instructor or Instructor.
Starting salary range between $25,000 and $30,000 annually.
If interested, please contact Amanda Smith at 888-778-9073 or submit a resume to email@example.com