Become a Dive Center with SDI/TDI/ERDI
Our business philosophy is tailored to meet the needs and expectations of the dive professional and dive retailer
Here at SDI we believe that educating divers should still be fun, rewarding and profitable. Our business philosophy focuses on us working for you and supporting the business of the dive center. We strongly believe you will be impressed with the ease and convenience of doing business with us.We want the opportunity to earn your business and give you the relationship with your training agency that you deserve. We want to bring you back home.
When SDI was launched in 1998, it created quite a buzz in the dive industry. Our programs embraced the concept of making scuba training fun, efficient, and technologically current. Today, while other training agencies scramble to keep up with our new methods of teaching, SDI’s innovative concept and programs continue to grow in popularity with our students, professionals and facilities.
It is our business to promote your business. At International Training we have built our success by listening to our customers. The success of your business is very important to us and we will do everything we can to ensure it succeeds.
- Better Insurance. Our umbrella policy is highly competitive in pricing compared to the individual policies that are out there. Get better coverage, better pricing and cover more of your business assets with Dive First.
- As a dive center, get business support. Take advantage of our website audits to make sure you are doing what you need to stay current with SEO algorithms and ensure you are being found through web searches. Dive centers are also set up with eLearning and are provided with their own unique URLs to promote online courses 24/7 and even have the option to have their own In-Store C-Card printer.
- Get all around better rates and better fees. Make a comparison on how much it costs you to work independently. Find a local dive center near you and affiliate and start saving now on purchases.
Dive Center Designations
Numerous benefits and price deals are provided to your SDI facility, depending on the facility’s designation. The higher your designation, the more you will see in savings and returns with every purchase of SDI, TDI or ERDI materials that you make.
Please review our crossover applications and take advantage of the great opportunities that we, at SDI/TDI/ERDI, have to offer your facility and instructors. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact the local regional manager in your area or contact headquarters directly, we’re here to make the crossover process simple and easy.
Dive Center Overview
Instructions: To qualify for SDI/TDI or ERDI Dive Center status, your business or organization must meet the requirements outlined in the appropriate SDI, TDI or ERDI Standards and Procedures Manual. The chart below summarizes these requirements. Some of these you will only be able to meet after International Training approves your application and supplies your dive center with the necessary recognition materials and/or credentials. Others require that you submit documentation along with your Dive Center Application.
If you are upgrading to a higher Dive Center designation, you need only document those requirements which are over and above the requirements for the Dive Center designation for which your business or organization has already qualified.
Dive Center Documentation
Facility designations are available for your dive center depending on the requirements that have been met. Note that some requirements can be met after Headquarters has supplied the recognition, credentials and materials.
Instructors not affiliated with a facility may apply for their own tr
- Charter Boat
- Training Facility
- Resort Dive Center
- 5 Star Resort Dive Center
- SDI Dive Center
- 5 Star Dive Center
- 5 Star SDI/TDI Instructor Training Center
- 5 Star SDI/TDI Professional Development Center
- Access to eLearning
- Website listing
- Business Solutions
- SEO and Website Audits
- Social Media Tips
- Promote eLearning on your own website
- Access to promo materials to help drive business
- Renewal Package
- Unlimited brochures
- In-store Ccard Printer
- Better pricing for materials
- Upgrade to Brick and Mortar