Important Veteran’s Program Announcement
Use the new Certification Validation Form for reimbursements
The new Certification Validation Form should now be included with all VA reimbursement requests along with the VA Form 22-0803, the testing results, and receipt. Read more about this below.
How to use this form:
- At the completion of the GI Bill program the instructor fills this form out by:
- Typing Student’s name
- Select the completed certification from the drop down list
- Fill in date of signature
- Sign document
- Once completed, give this document to the candidate to include in the documentation for reimbursement.
- Please remember:
- Refer to everything as certifications or licenses for consistency
- Have the line item on the receipt match the terminology used on VA form 22-0803
- For ease please only include the Certification or License purchased on the invoice / receipt going to the VA for reimbursement.
Contact us if you have any additional questions.