ERD Full Face Mask Operations Course
The ERD Full Face Mask Course provides the skills and knowledge for the ERD diver to utilize full face masks for emergency response diving.
Who this course is for:
- A certified ERD I diver who will complete missions requiring a full face mask
- A certified ERD I diver who engages has not been formally trained on a full face mask
- A certified ERD I diver working towards ERD II Ops
- Minimum age 18
- Certified as ERD I or equivalent
- Current CPR, first aid and oxygen administration certification
What you can expect to learn:
- The knowledge and skills necessary to plan and execute full face mask diving operations
What’s in it for you and your team?
- Regulated training that involved team members in understanding functions and benefits of a full face mask
- The ability to have each team member comfortable with full face masks diving operations
- The ability to have each team member understands the advantages of full face mask diving operations
ERD Full Face Mask Ops minimum requirements:
- Demonstration of proper donning and equalization
- Perform controlled mask partial flood and clear, full mask flood and clear, mask removal and replacement
- Switch to back up mask
- Remove mask and utilize alternate source of air
How to take this Course!
- Find your local dive center: here
- Find an Instructor for this Course: here
- Course Cost: $144.15 USD for eLearning only. Pool and open water training not included. Contact your local dive shop for the full course cost.